If your idea of a perfect holiday involves calm waters, powdery fine sand, and an overall feeling of relaxation at the end of the day, Tour D is for you.
- Cadlao Lagoon
- Nat Nat Beach
- Bucal Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Pasandigan Beach
- Cadlao Island is home to the highest peak in El Nido, specifically 609 meters above sea level. Cadlao Lagoon, our first stop, is arguably one of the best lagoons in El Nido. Here you’ll enjoy calm emerald waters that are actually a mixture of seawater and freshwater that flows freely from the island.
- Nat Nat Beach is perfect for folks who’ve perfected the art of sunbathing. If picnics and a leisurely swim are also on your agenda, Nat Nat Beach won’t disappoint.
- Bucal Beach a great beach with long stretches of fine sand with towering rocks that frame the view, this beach is perfect for bumming around and taking in the salty air and listening to the gentle sound of waves.
- Paradise Beach is not a misnomer: if a tropical paradise is what you’re looking for, then this is it. Coconut trees and rock formations line the small strip of beach that’s rarely crowded. Truly feels like paradise.
- Pasandigan Beach is another great beach for snorkeling, kayaking, and for lazing around. You can sit on the sand and just watch the lapping waves while taking in the rest of the view.
1,200 PHP per person
Interested in doing our private tours? Please don’t hesitate to contact us through +639195115069 / +639951854308 or email us at email@example.com.
*Rates are based on shared tours
1. ETDF (Eco-tourism Development Fund) is compulsory and must be bought before embarking on a tour. It costs Php 200/person and is valid for 10 days.
2. Tours are inclusive of a delicious buffet of grilled fish, pork, chicken, rice, vegetables, and fruits. Drinking water is also included.
3. Snorkeling gear can be arranged for a small rental fee.