If your idea of a good day involves a long stretch of creamy white sand, gentle waves, and the promise of adventure after a stint in paradise, then Tour E will not disappoint.
- Nacpan and Calitang Beach
- Nagkalit kalit Falls
- Marimegmeg Beach
- It was impossible to keep the existence of the twin beaches of Nacpan and Calitang a secret. Hailed by Tripadvisor as the 10th Best Beach in the world, our first stop is perfect for everyone – solo travelers, couples, group of friends, or even families with children. Nacpan Beach boasts four kilometers of unadulterated white sand dotted with coconut trees. Have a few drinks, bask in the smell of salt water under a shade, or splash around and have a good time with friends. Nacpan Beach is best visited from 9 AM to 5 PM but it’s possible to just stay for half a day.
- Calitang Beach on the other hand has a different personality altogether. It houses a fishing village of friendly locals and proves to be a charming contrast to the mostly secluded Nacpan Beach.
- Nagkalit-Kalit Falls proves the old adage true: that traveling is about the journey and not the destination. Nagkalit-Kalit Falls is not the biggest waterfalls nor the most breathtaking. However, the rivers and pools that lead to the falls is charming in itself and will prove to satiate an adventurer’s thirst for hidden spots scattered about El Nido.
- The last stop is at Marimegmeg Beach and for good reason: here you’ll witness one of the best sunsets in El Nido. Imagine the gentle sloshing of the waves and fine sand between your toes as you witness a sunset that’s framed by limestone rocks. Drink in hand optional.
Interested in this tour? Please get in touch with us through our facebook page.