For first timers who want to experience the beauty of El Nido in one fell swoop, Tour A is unbeatable. If you only have time to take one tour, Tour A is perfect because it best showcases what El Nido is all about: snorkeling or swimming in peaceful waters while surrounded by a jaw-dropping view.
- Big Lagoon
- Small Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- Shimizu Island
- Seven Commandos or Papaya Beach1. Big Lagoon is an easy first stop since you can simply opt to marvel at the view that will serve to prepare you for the beauty that is Small Lagoon.
2. Small Lagoon is a gorgeous little corner of El Nido that can be accessed by kayaking or swimming through a gap between limestone formations. Pictures won’t suffice since you have to see it yourself to understand why Small Lagoon is a favorite pit stop among travelers to El Nido.3. Secret Lagoon is accessible via a hole through a rock. The water in the lagoon is a cool blue which is a striking contrast for the usual emerald waters found throughout El Nido.
4. If there’s one thing you have to do at Shimizu Island, it’s to snorkel! The waters are fairly shallow but you’ll get to see schools of fishes while swimming through the emerald and turquoise waters. It’s also a good spot for picnic lunches or just lazing around.5. Seven Commandos Beach or Papaya Beach is perfect for families who want a little bit of everything that the beach can offer. There’s a dedicated swimming area for swimmers, you can kayak and enjoy the peaceful waves, or you can lounge around with a drink or Halo-Halo (a Filipino delicacy of crushed ice with fruits and condensed milk) in hand. Papaya Beach is adjacent to Seven Commandos Beach and it’s a great beach if you want peace and quiet.
1,200 PHP per person
1. ETDF (Eco-tourism Development Fund) is compulsory and must be bought before embarking on a tour. It costs Php 200/person and is valid for 10 days.
2. Tours are inclusive of Mask and Snorkel, Delicious buffet of grilled fish, pork, chicken, rice, vegetables, fruits, and afternoon snacks. Drinking water is also included.